Following the success of the first conference held in Salamanca (Spain) in September 2021, the II International Conference on Educational Innovation with a Gender Perspective is organised in collaboration with the XII International Conference on Virtual Campuses (JICV’22) and is organised by the GRIAL Research Group of the University of Salamanca and the University Institute of Women of the University of La Laguna. Moreover, the JICV’22 is organised by the Catholic University of Santa María (https://www.ucsm.edu.pe), the University Network of Virtual Campus (http://www.uajournals.com/jornadascampusvirtuales/www.campusvirtuales.net), the IEEE Education Society (https://ieee-edusociety.org) and the Spanish Chapter of the IEEE Education Society (http://www.ieectqai.uned.es/WebIEEE/IEEE_ES_cap_es/).
This event will be held in a hybrid format (on-site and off-site) on 29-30 September 2022. The face-to-face format will be held at the facilities of the Vice-Rectorate for Research of the Catholic University of Santa María (Peru).
Submit your work
The JICV’22 requests quality contributions that present works related to the thematic axes of interest.
The contributions must be 2-4 pages long and must be written in English.
All articles will be reviewed by at least two members of the program committee.
The contributions will be sent through the EasyChair system. The files should be sent in PDF format, formatted according to the IEEE template.
The papers accepted and presented at the Conference will be published with ISBN in IEEE (in the Proceedings of the XII International Conference on Virtual Campus) and will be sent for inclusion/indexing in Scopus and Google Scholar.
Also, the best articles will be selected for publication in extended versions in various journals
Selected best papers will be invited to publish in the following indexed journals:
- Campus Virtuales (http://www.uajournals.com/campusvirtuales) (SCOPUS, Web of Science – Emerging Sources (Thomson Reuters))
- IEEE RITA (https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/RecentIssue.jsp?punumber=6245520) (SCOPUS, Web of Science – Emerging Sources (Thomson Reuters))
- Education in the Knowledge Society (EKS) (https://revistas.usal.es/index.php/eks/) (SCOPUS, Web of Science – Emerging Sources (Thomson Reuters))
- IJERI: International Journal of Educational Research and Innovation (https://www.upo.es/revistas/index.php/IJERI) (Web of Science – Emerging Sources (Thomson Reuters))
- International Journal of Information Systems and Software Engineering for Big Companies (IJISEBC) (http://www.uajournals.com/ijisebc)
Modality of participation PRESENTIAL and NON PRESENTIAT
Those who choose to register for in-person authors must send the article through the EasyChair system and send the presentation recorded on video (with a maximum duration of 5 minutes, in Spanish or English) once the article has been accepted. This video will be sent to email@example.com in .avi format before July 1, 2022. The videos will be published on YouTube and will be available through the Conference Program, and the speaker must be present on the day it is played his presentation.
IMPORTANT – Both modalities
However, if the face-to-face mode cannot be carried out due to the problem of displacement derived from COVID, the sessions will be held virtually and all those registered (both those who opted for the face-to-face mode and those who opted for the virtual mode) must be present virtually on the day your presentation is played. THIS INFORMATION WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO ALL REGISTERED ON SEPTEMBER 01, 2022.
Technical indications for the videos
- Format: landscape with 16:9 format.
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 recommended minimum.
- Duration: Maximum 5 minutes explaining the main ideas of the work.
- Language: Spanish or English.
- PowerPoint template. Available here.
- You can use tools like Power Point, Active Presenter or Prezi Video to record your presentation. You can also use Google Meet or simply record your computer screen.
- Upload the video to the platform of your choice (Dropbox, OneDrive, WeTransfer, Google Drive …) and copy the download link. You must ensure that the organization has access to download the video.
- Send the video download link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Video Presentation X”, where X is the paper ID provided by EasyChair.
- The organization of the congress will include the congress credits at the beginning of the video and at the end of it.
The papers submitted to the II International Conference on Educational Innovation with a Gender Perspective are framed within the framework of the Topic 6: Temática 6: “Diversity, equity and gender in digital education” of JICV’22 and covers attention to diversity, equal opportunities, co-education strategies in virtual learning environments, equality policies, digital divide, …
- Submission of articles: June 30, 2022
- Acceptance of articles: July 15, 2022
- Final work submission: July 30, 2022
- Registration limit: July 30, 2022
- Submission of presentation videos: July 30, 2022
- Celebration of the Days: September 29-30, 2022
JICV’22 will take place on 29-30 September 2022 in Arequipa, Peru. The 2nd International Conference on educational innovation with a gender perspective will be held in a hybrid format (presential and non-presential) on September 29-30, 2022. The presential format will be held at the facilities of the Vice-Rectorate for Research of the Catholic University of Santa María (Peru).