Last updated September 14, 2020
1. About us
W-STEM: Women in STEM is part of the European Project “Building the future of Latin America: engaging women into STEM” funded by European Union through Erasmus Plus Programme.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
2. Information Collection and Use
WE DO NOT STORE ANY DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
The app does not require any login or account to access the information.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. We don´t implement a way to refuse these cookies by default. So by using the app, you let us use these cookies.
Data that might be collected by Firebase is, but is not limited to:
- Information about products and services you’ve ordered enquired about or shown an interest.
- Information about your interaction with our websites, mobile apps and other products and services, including adverts.
- Information we collect or remember using technologies similar to cookies, such as device identifiers on your mobile device.
- Your IP address, which is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet which allows your device to communicate with websites and apps.
- Technical information from your device relating to the service you receive.
- Information relating to the location of your device.
5. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
we want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
6. Links to Other Sites
8. Contact Us
W-STEM Project, Erasmus+, European Union