The 8th edition of the International Conference of Technological Ecosystems for Enhancing Multiculturality (TEEM 2020) will be held online from October 21 to 23, 2020. It is organised by the GRIAL Research Group of the University of Salamanca. This event brings together researchers and postgraduate students interested in combining different aspects of the technology applied to knowledge society development, with a special attention to educational and learning issues.
In particular, there will be a session focused on Bridging the diversity gap in STEM covering the following topics:
- Fostering diversity in STEM fields
- Attracting women to STEM studies
- Diversity and inclusion at university
- Teaching innovation related to gender and diversity
- Best practices about diversity in STEM
- Dissemination initiatives to promote diversity in STEM
- Gender studies in STEM
- Actions against prejudices and stereotypes
- Promoting women in scientific careers
- Gender perspective in education
- Ethics and gender in STEM
- Gender in research
- Co-education practices for STEM
The conference will be held in virtual formate, with videos of the presentations and synchronous discussion sessions and keynote plenary activities, round tables and gamified and interactive sessions.
All accepted papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library as a volume in its International Conference Proceedings Series with ISBN and indexed in SCOPUS.
- Paper submission: 15 September 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 30 September 2020
- Camera-ready version: 10 October 2020
More information and call for papers: https://2020.teemconference.eu/call-for-papers/