Definition and role of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of an user or computer, and depending on the information it contain, and the way you use your computer, allow to recognize the user.
What types of cookies uses this website?
- Own Cookies: Are those sent to terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the user-requested service is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: Are those sent to terminal user’s computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is which treat the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: A type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: A type of cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal. These data can be accessed and treated for a defined time period by the responsible of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those treated by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, the browsing in our website is analyzed, so we can improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
Revocation and removal of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options, but if the browser does not allow the installation of cookies on your browser may be unable to access any of the sections of our website.
If you don’t are using any of these browsers, please consult the documentation for your software.
Date of last update of this cookies policy: 30/03/2019